Pages

Tuesday 24 November 2015

Music Magazine | Front cover plan


- Z A P -

This is the final sketch of my music magazine and how I want it to look like. The layout is quite chaotic and complex but pop music magazine are laid out in this way, which brings attention and excitement to the readers. 

Fonts- I decided that i would use bold Arial fonts for the headlines to bring attention to them and to make it look to readers that they're important. Also, I would use bright and bold colours. For the subtitles i decided to use handwritten fonts. 

Model- The model would either have pop art make up or I could edit a pop art overlay over the models face, but if i decide to do neither, i would leave the models face unedited. I would want the photo of the model to be from the chest and up, or from the torso. 




Additional ideas for design:


 

  





No comments :

Post a Comment