Pages

Monday 14 March 2016

DOUBLE PAGE SPREAD | FINAL

 1. By using an art software, i was able to draw on my model to emphasise the lips, nails and eyes to give a pop art effect- which goes with the theme.






3. After designing 3 designs, i decided to go with the first as it stood out to me the most by its simplisity compared to the others. Also, it corresponded with my main sketch. 

 4. using an editing site called picmonkey, i was able to add the title and the quote with the font bangers which was a pop art font. I also added the page numbers in black and orange which matches the house theme of the magazine.

 5. In order for my text to stand out, i had to fade the red design on the background.


6. My final deisgn. - WWW: I would say the whole idea of the pop art theme and being able to create a design which corresponds with the theme but also have stereotypical pop magazine elements.
EBI: To use more pop magazine elements.

No comments :

Post a Comment